Ride the scenic north end of the White Pine Trail with Rotary Club of Cadillac & friends. Support the trail and Rotary while having a great time riding with family and friends.
The Cadillac Rotary White Pine Ride welcomes bikers of all levels to enjoy one of Michigan’s most scenic rail trails while supporting the continuing development of this beautiful and historic resource. Half of rider registration fees support this resource and other Rotary projects. Half goes for ride support, food, SAG, and entertainment.
Choose from four rides, all rides start in the Downtown Cadillac City Park:
- 12-mile to 50 Road in Hobart and back — 12 noon start time
- 24-mile to Tustin and back – 11 a.m. start time
- 58-mile to Reed City and back – 8 a.m. start time
- 83-mile to Big Rapids and back – 7 a.m. start time
Enjoy this fun family-oriented ride on one of Michigan’s most scenic rail trails, including the newly paved section from LeRoy to Reed City. Proceeds from the ride will be divided equally:
50 percent to the White Pine trail head and other trail amenities
50 percent to Rotary Club of Cadillac charities.
Registration packet pickup: Cadillac City Park in the Marketplace, Friday 6-10 p.m. or the morning of the ride beginning at 6 a.m.
The ride will provide Rest stops with healthy snacks and SAG provided.
After-ride Party with available food and Live music downtown.
Registration includes meal and post-ride entertainment, rest stop snacks, and shirt
Ride Registration Rates:
Rates through July 31, 2019
- $35 Individual/$30 each for groups of three or more
Rates August 1 through September 6, 2019
- $45 Individual/$40 each for groups of three or more riders
Rates Day of the ride September 7, 2019
- $50 Individual/$60 each for groups of three or more riders